Feel comfortable in your own skin with Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery (Plastic Surgery). Plastic surgery refers to a variety of operations
performed in order to repair or restore or enhance parts of the body – these procedures are often elective. Ormiston Hospital has a leading team of dedicated plastic surgeons who perform all types of cosmetic surgery procedures.
We have been working in plastic surgery for over 10 years. New Zealander’s no longer need to look overseas to have these procedures done. Take comfort in using one our specialists and utilising our comprehensive and modern hospital service – closer to home.
Amongst the most common specialities are:
- Congenital – Treatments for conditions like cleft lip, palate, facial and ear deformities.
- Breast Surgery – (includes lift and augmentation) Reconstruction following cancer, congenital anomalies or cosmetic breast surgery.
- Skin – Excision and reconstruction of benign or malignant areas.
- Cancer – Removal of malignant tumours and benign lesions of the skin, breast and/or treatment of others.
- Hand and Upper Limb Surgery – Repair and/or reconstruction of hand and upper limb abnormalities and the treatment of degenerative hand disease.
- Appearance Medicine or Surgery – The changing of appearance by choice, these procedures include:
Weight loss surgery is also offered separately as an elective procedure. If a procedure is not listed, it is highly likely we will be able to help, please email us to make an enquiry: email@example.com
The following surgeons are available for consultation, some are available at Ormiston Specialist Centre to discuss any of the above procedures. Our surgeons are highly experienced and offer the best service to our community. We encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any plastic surgery procedure you might be interested in.