Our Vision is to be the preferred private surgical hospital for our community through clinical excellence and superior service.
We aim for this vision by adhering to our values:
Teamwork – Our individual and collective actions promote a culture of teamwork & trust
Excellence – We are committed to achieving excellence in patient care
Accountability – We are each responsible and accountable for every outcome
Integrity – The cornerstones of our service are mutual respect and personal integrity
When it comes to your health you expect the very best. Ormiston Hospital is committed to providing you with the highest quality healthcare that is easy to access and has been designed for your safety and comfort.
Patient Comment: “Experience close to home, first class healthcare, in a warm and caring environment”
Ormiston Hospital provides:
- Private surgery, including those covered by ACC and health insurance
- Over 70 leading specialist surgeons for you to choose from
- A wide range of surgical specialties
- Modern equipment
- High quality first class healthcare
- Beautifully appointed facilities
- Selection of single or double rooms with en-suite bathroom and in-room entertainment
- High quality food service
Ormiston Hospital respects your rights under the Health Information Privacy Code and the Privacy Act 1993. All personal information and data collected is for the purpose of your treatment, to assist quality assurance and to fulfill legislative requirements. If you have any queries or concerns regarding this please contact us.
As a health consumer you are protected by the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumer Rights. You will find more information about this in the hospital.