Welcome to Ormiston Hospital’s Career Site.
You will find here a list of current vacancies available at Ormiston Hospital.
Health Care Assistant – Ward – Casual
We are seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant to work on our Ward
You must have:
- A Certificate for Health Support Assistants
- 2 years minimum care giving experience with a preference for surgical hospital experience in either the public or private health sector
- Proven reliability, honesty and integrity
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with an attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in NZ
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, with a covering letter to:
Lee-Anne Naidoo ~ Lee-AnneN@ormistonhospital.co.nz
Casual Registered Nurses
We are seeking experienced ward staff to work on our casual roster.
We are looking for RN’s who have;
- NZ citizenship or permanent residency
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate surgical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- A strong commitment to quality and team work
- Great communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with internal colleagues and visiting practitioners.
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, with a covering letter to Lee-Anne Naidoo ~ Lee-AnneN@ormistonhospital.co.nz