Welcome to Ormiston Hospital’s Career Site.
You’ll find here a list of current vacancies available at Ormiston Hospital.
Admin Support/Ward Receptionist
We are recruiting to the part-time role of Admin Support/Ward Receptionist, an exciting position that has been newly created to meet the needs of our fast-growing business. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and a superb customer service ethic. You will have a good sense of humour and be outgoing, confident and friendly. Ideally you will be able to start immediately.
The hours for this role are 2pm to 8pm Monday/Friday
Attributes for this role include.
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ office experience
- Admin experience at a senior level
- A comprehensive knowledge of clerical systems
- A competent user of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- A great sense of humour
A Position Description is available on request.
Please send your CV, with a covering letter to Lisa Woods ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa.