Join Auckland’s leading private surgical hospital.
Experienced Theatre Nurse (RN)
Join the team at Ormiston as a Theatre Nurse and work in a friendly, modern and prestigious environment. This is a Full Time position and offers numerous staff benefits.
The successful candidate will have:
- New Zealand Nursing Council registration
- Minimum 2 years post -graduate experience in the OR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated clinical nursing experience
- Experience in General, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Urology or Orthopaedics surgery would be useful
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration, with covering letter to:
Theatre Services Manager
Kathi Lee – Katherinel@ormistonhospital.co.nz
Casual Registered Nurses
We are seeking experienced ward staff to work on our casual roster.
We are looking for RN’s who have;
- NZ citizenship or permanent residency
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate surgical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- A strong commitment to quality and team work
- Great communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with internal colleagues and visiting practitioners.
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, with a covering letter to:
Lee-Anne Naidoo – Lee-AnneN@ormistonhospital.co.nz