Registered Nurse –Theatre
Ormiston Hospital is a private surgical hospital that prides itself on 5 star treatment for patients, specialists, and visitors. Essential to this is top class clinical staff.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a busy private surgical hospital looking to the future!
We are seeking experienced Theatre Nurse (RN), for full-time, casual, or part-time positions.
The successful candidate will have:
- New Zealand Nursing Council registration
- Minimum 2 years post -graduate experience in the OR
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated clinical nursing experience
- Experience in General, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Urology or Orthopaedics surgery useful.
Ormiston Hospital offers:
- Planned Christmas leave with a shut down period
- Free car parking and a staff benefits programme
- PDRP Program
- A strong commitment to nursing education
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration, with covering letter to Michele.Gray@ormistonhospital.co.nz
Ormiston Hospital is proud of our dedicated team of medical professionals who deliver an outstanding level of care to our patients. This is part of our overall focus as a private surgical provider and you can learn more about our vision and values here. Ormiston Hospital maintains a safe environment for our staff and takes every precaution when admitting patients to our hospital. These efforts benefit our wider community to ensure everyone can stay safe.
Ormiston Hospital hopes you are staying safe and have support from loved ones.