Welcome to Ormiston Hospital’s Career Site.
You’ll find here a list of current vacancies available at Ormiston Hospital.
Finance Manager – Full Time Permanent
Reporting to the CEO, this is a terrific opportunity to be part of our senior management team, working to achieve the core strategic goals of the organisation. The key focus is to effectively and efficiently assist in managing the commercial activities of the business with responsibilities for:
- Costings and contracts management
- Financial analysis of P&L
- Management accounting and reporting
- Corporate affairs
- Shareholder/Board activities
Focus will be on robust costings, understanding of margins and the provision of the methodologies involved in this. Searching out opportunities for efficiencies and to reduce costs will be an integral part of your role, as will learning what makes the business tick.
You will make valuable contributions to the overall management and strategic direction, by focusing on key issues surrounding the business and provide advice and support to the CEO on all finance related activity.
Your excellent relationship management skills will be evident as will your excellent communication and engagement skills.
To be considered for this role you will ideally need to be a qualified accountant with 3-5 years of CA or relevant experience.
You can find out more about us by visiting our website at www.ormistonhospital.co.nz
If this position interests you, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Lisa Woods at Lisaw@ormistonhospital.co.nz.
Lisa will provide you with a copy of the Position Description upon request.
Sterile Services Technician for a Part Time position
Due to an extra theatre being commissioned we are seeking an experienced Sterile Services Technician for a part time position (rostered shifts).
The candidate that will be appointed to this role will have:
- Be an experienced CSSD Technician with 3+ years’ experience along with a Current Sterile Services Certificate Level 3
- Possess or be working towards a Level 5 Advanced Sterilising Certificate
- Have a strong commitment to quality and team work
- Experienced SSD Technician with current knowledge of all aspects of Sterilising Services
- Have great communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with internal colleagues and visiting practitioners
- Be able to work in all areas such as Decontamination, Loans, Endoscopy, Packing and Sterilising of Reusable Medical Devices
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Ormiston Hospital offers:
- Planned Christmas Leave
- PDRP Program
- A strong commitment to education.
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, with covering letter to CSSD Team Leader – Kathryn O’Connor at Kathryno@ormistonhospital.co.nz
Registered Nurse –Theatre Ormiston Hospital
Due to an extra theatre being commissioned we are seeking experienced Theatre Nurses (RN) for full or part time positions (10 hour shifts).
The successful candidate will have:
- New Zealand Nursing Council Registration
- Minimum 2 years NZ or 3 years overseas post -graduate theatre experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated clinical nursing experience
- Experience in General, Laparoscopic, Gynaecology, Plastic, Opthalmic, Urology or Orthopaedic Surgery
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, evidence of current registration, with covering letter to Theatre Charge Nurse Julie Hodgson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Registered Nurses
We are seeking experienced ward staff to work on our casual roster.
We are looking for RN’s who have;
- NZ citizenship or permanent residency
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate surgical experience in a New Zealand hospital
- A strong commitment to quality and team work
- Great communication skills and be able to liaise confidently with internal colleagues and visiting practitioners.
Please apply by providing a comprehensive CV, with a covering letter to Lee-Anne Naidoo ~ Lee-AnneN@ormistonhospital.co.nz