Join us for the Ormiston Hospital Open day Saturday 28 March 2020, 10am – 3pm. This is a FREE event open to all ages, so bring your family and friends along!
Go behind the scenes at our Hospital, talk with hospital staff, including our specialist surgeons and friendly nursing team. Go on a tour through our beautifully appointed hospital. This includes the chance to enter an Operating Theatre as well as have the opportunity to view the warm surroundings of our Ward. Hospital staff will be on hand to answer questions and you will experience first-hand the friendly, helpful and caring environment that we foster at Ormiston Hospital.
We look forward to seeing you on the 28th! Ormiston Hospital is located 125 Ormiston Road, Flat Bush in Auckland for further information please contact 09 250 1157. There will be free parking on site and our hospital is accessibility friendly.
Ormiston Open Day Activities Include:
- Tours of the Hospital
- Tours of TRG and Ormiston Specialist Centre on site
- Experience and walk through an operating theatre
- Go on the patient journey
- Get your blood pressure checked
- Limited giveaways on the day
- Refer yourself to a specialist at our Specialist Centre
- Explore the Ward and our beautiful hospital rooms
- Nourish Cafe onsite open for business